Darty and MisterGoodDeal belong to the Darty group, it is possible to publish your products on both marketplaces with a Darty catalogue.
Contact Darty to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on Darty, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
The size of your visuals must be less than 2040 x 2040 px.Note: you don't have these data in your products catalogue? Contact Lengow Support to find an alternative.
Darty allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel. Matching is done on the basis of the EAN code.
Your offer will be added to already existing product page.
For these products, make sure to fill in the following offer fields:
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Darty channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Darty's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested values or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Darty account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Darty recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Darty:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- send your promotional offers from Friday, 26th November
- and follow settings detailed for promotions (see above)
Take part to animations suggested by Darty by sending to your FNAC-Darty account manager, the list of your products to highlight (EAN) and prices before promotion and prices for the event.
Nevertheless, if you don't have a dedicated account manager, display reduced prices through your Lengow feed during Black Friday.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
This channel doesn't manage products variations and will create a separate product page for each product variation from your products catalogue.
For instance, there will be different product pages for a mobile phone available in different colours on the channel:
- One product sheet for the product X in black
- One product sheet for the product X in grey
- One product sheet for the product X in red
- One product sheet for the product X in blue
July 2021 VAT legislation - Get compliant!
Fields have to be completed in your Darty Mirakl backoffice.
Country from where you ship orders may also be refined at the orders management step.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for Darty:
- "Parent products" if your product catalogue contains any, since Darty does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel using "Preview".
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Darty:
- Check that your Darty online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Darty.
Note: contact your Darty account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to Darty
Two distinct feeds are sent to Darty through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to Darty once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Darty and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
Note: inform your Darty account manager when you submit a new products catalogue in your Mirakl interface.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to Darty every hour. When Darty receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on Darty website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Darty. For each product in error, Darty specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Darty" > "Activity"
- Your Darty Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Darty account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Darty, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Darty orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Statuses of Darty orders
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
Here is the list of Lengow statuses corresponding to orders statuses using Mirakl System:
- "new": [ "STAGING" ]
- "waiting_acceptance": [ "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" ]
- "accepted": [ "WAITING_DEBIT", "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "SHIPPING" ]
- "shipped": [ "SHIPPED" ]
- "refused": [ "REFUSED" ]
- "closed": [ "CLOSED", "RECEIVED" ]
- "canceled": [ "CANCELED" ]
- "refunding": [ "WAITING_REFUND", "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" ]
- "refunded": [ "REFUNDED" ]
- accept the order. (order must be at waiting_acceptance status) You can change the country from which the order will be shipped.
- refuse the order. (order must be at waiting_acceptance status)
These actions can be performed for one or more product lines.
- ship the order. (order must be at waiting_shipment status)
Ship action requires "tracking_number" to be specified.
If you're using a carrier unregistered by Mirakl, you can enter a "tracking_url". When the carrier is registered by Mirakl, this information is computed automatically.
- refund (order must be at shipped status)
Refund action requires "reason" to be specified from the valid values accepted by the channel.
The refund can be made on one or more lines. You can choose whether or not to refund taxes, shipping costs and taxes on shipping costs.
If "Fulfillment" feature is made available by the marketplace, information will be automatically retrieved as specified in the "Lengow & Fulfillment" guide, "Orders Import" step.
- Darty commercial support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Marketplace Support could be reached through the merchant account, "Aide" section (Help).
Find here the latest changes/communications from the channel and what you have to do in Lengow:
- To sum up
Certain categories and attributes will be removed and replaced by new ones.
- What you have to do in Lengow
Check the settings of the products in the affected categories (see below the original message for the list of categories):
- Original message
[...] Fnac and Darty have worked on the standardization of our catalogues since April. This has led to changes in the list of categories and attributes to be filled in your flows for creating or modifying product sheets for the categories below :
- Sport & leisure
- DIY & Gardening
- Pets products
- Music instruments
Following the different deployment task, you may have to recreate your offer. [...]
New categories and attributes can be used since Saturday 2nd of July (MIRAKL has been updated and the old categories/attributes deleted).
There won’t be any technical shut down during migration.
If you usually work with an API flow, with a channel manager or regularly update your offer CSV, don’t worry, your offers will be automatically recreated.
In case of a manual management of your offers from the seller back office, you may have to recreate them. We invite you to check after our category updates that your offers are still online.
If you have created product sheets in those categories in the past, we will change their categories and make changes to bring the content to the new attributes. For your future product creations, you need to use one of the categories listed in the file below: https://fnacdartymarketplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/New_CategoriesAttributes_Diversif_lot2.xlsx.
We are completely aware that these projects impact you on a daily basis, and we are working to improve our transition processes for the Fnac/Darty Marketplaces so that it is transparent for you.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com with the subject line « Uniformization of product categories ».