What is it?
When an order is placed via a marketplace, is Lengow status is automatically updated to "Awaiting acceptance." You then need to either:
- "Accept" the order: it will then move to the "Awaiting dispatch" status; or
- "Reject" the order: it will then move to the "Cancelled" status.
This step may be automated by activating automatic order acceptance.
This allows you to:
- save time by automatically updating the order status to "Awaiting dispatch."
- import orders into your e-commerce back office without taking any action within Lengow if you use one of our modules or our web service.
- By channel : "Channels" tab > Choose a channel > "Settings" > "Final settings" > "Orders"
- Dashboard : Click on your avatar at the top right of the platform > "Company settings" > "Orders" > "Order acceptation"
How does it work?
To accept orders automatically, activate the option for each channel:
- Green: the option is active;
- Grey: the option is inactive.