El Corte Inglés is divided in Lengow into two different channel structures:
- The "Product" feed, which generates an optimised feed with csv format. It has to be sent manually to the marketplace and aims to create and update products data (title, images, description, variations, ...). Lengow Support team can help you to integrate your products data into this feed.
- The "Offers" feed which is linked to Mirakl and which is specific for price, quantity, delivery information and promotions updates. You can use this channel if your products already exist on the marketplace and you don't want to add other products.
First time on El Corte Inglés? Before any addition in Lengow, contact our Support Team to have your products data integrated with the file transmitted by El Corte Inglés.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Set up the "Products" feed
The "Products" feed is also called "Catalogue" feed. It is personalized by El Corte Inglés for each merchant.
- Create this feed manually based on the template generated by El Corte Inglés. You'll have to send your products data to El Corte Inglés as a CSV file. Please contact your channel account manager for more information about it.
- Generate this feed with Lengow. In that case, please contact the Lengow Support team sending us the structure template given by El Corte Inglés - make sure to send only one file for the whole feed. We'll integrate it in your Lengow account. You'll then have to follow the steps detailed below.
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount Del" (optional): the date on which your promotion begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount Al" (optional): the date on which your promotion ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
- For orders delivered at an El Corte Inglés store, the value "Entrega en centro comercial" is indicated as the delivery method ("method" info in the "trackings" object in the order's detail).
- If the customer does not withdraw the order, the sale operation will be terminated.
At the merchandise level, the termination will be treated as a return made in Center. The merchandise will be transferred to Valdemoro with the label and the 3 usual Mirakl messages that are generated for returns in Centers.
Click&Collect orders availability through Lengow plugins
Orders placed with the online click & collect service are only available via the Lengow API, they cannot be imported through our plugin.
Indeed these orders have statuses and actions dedicated to click & collect which make them incompatible with our plugin at the moment. As the statuses of these orders are particular we advise you to consult our API documentation on this subject.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorized values).
To manage variations:
- Fill in the attribute "product_mp_id" with the parent identifier of your products.
- Variation attributes to be completed start with "vary_by_...".
Example: fill in the "vary_by_color" attribute with the color of your products if they vary according to the color.
Manage your Exclusions (products feed)
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Regarding the identifiers you have to complete: Mirakl Authentification System
Send the catalogue to channel
At the end of your setup send the optimized product feed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To download it go to the Lengow platform, click on your El Corte Inglés feed and use the link at the bottom of the settings page.
IMPORTANT: You must indicate in the subject line of the mail, as well as in the name of the folder, the name of your brand(s).
From the same address, any corrections will be indicated to you and will be sent back to you for further downloading once they have been examined.
If you already have a ticket with our Support team, you can send them your optimized El Corte Inglés feed.
As you've sent the products feed to El Corte Inglés by email, no error report'll be made available neither in Lengow nor in your Mirakl backoffice.
Please contact your El Corte Inglés account manager to know errors present in your products feed.
Manage your Exclusions (offers feed)
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for this channel:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, since this channel does not want to receive parent files.
Set up the exact same exclusion(s) rule(s).
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimized catalogue to the channel:
- Check that your channel online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your channel back office.
Note: contact your channel account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimized offers catalogue to the channel
It will enable the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel every hour. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read offer Integration Reports to check that your offers are properly configured and updated. These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Offers feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
Here is the list of Lengow statuses corresponding to El Corte Inglés order statuses:
- "new": [ "STAGING" ]
- "waiting_acceptance": [ "WAITING_ACCEPTANCE" ]
- "accepted": [ "WAITING_DEBIT", "WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT" ]
- "refused": [ "REFUSED" ]
- "waiting_shipment": [ "SHIPPING" ]
- "shipped": [ "SHIPPED" ]
- "canceled": [ "CANCELED" ]
- "to_refund": [ "INCIDENT_OPEN" ]
- "refunded": [ "REFUNDED" ]
- "refunding": [ "WAITING_REFUND", "WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT" ]
- "closed": [ "CLOSED", "RECEIVED" ]
- accept or refuse the order. (order must be at waiting_acceptance status)
- ship the order. (order must be at waiting_shipment status)
Ship action requires "tracking_number" to be specified.
- set_delivery_date (order must be at shipped, to_pickup, to_refund or closed status)
set_delivery_date action requires "delivery_date" to be specified (delivered to the end-customer).
- refund (order can be at shipped or to_refund status)
Refund action requires "reason" to be specified from the valid values accepted by the channel. When the refund action is in progress (REFUNDING), the TO REFUND status is displayed on your order with a rotating icon next to it.
- retrieve the tag to stick it to the package (order must be at waiting_shipment status). This action is only available through API within the "documents" field.
Print the ECI label in 10x15 cm format and stick it on the outside of the package of shipping during logistics preparation (ideally on the side).
- Delivered date must be completed 24 hours after the “SHIPPED” state.
- It is not possible to indicate future dates. Delivered date can not be higher than the API call execution time.
- In Lengow, this action can be sent by entering the delivery date in the order's page.
- This action cannot be sent using one of our Lengow plugins.
If "Fulfillment" feature is made available by the marketplace, information will be automatically retrieved as specified in the "Lengow & Fulfillment" guide, "Orders Import" step.