To display your products on this channel, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to help you find a solution.
Add a channel catalogue
Add the channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Facebook's using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Facebook account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Facebook recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
A specific, relevant title for the item. Include keywords, such as brand, attributes, or condition. Make sure that product titles satisfy catalog requirements.
Example: Blue Facebook T-Shirt (Unisex)
- out of stock (Not available in current stock)
- brand, mpn ou gtin
Brand name, unique manufacturer part number (MPN), or Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) of the item. You only need to enter one of these, not all of them. For GTIN, enter the item's UPC, EAN, JAN, or ISBN.
- Daily Deals inventory must also include mpn if brand is provided. Required if no manufacturer assigned gtin.
Focus "Images" as Required Attributes
Follow these image specifications:
- JPEG, PNG or GIF format up to 8 MB.
- Match the title and description of the exact product for sale.
- Product images display in square (1:1) format. The minimum image size is 500 x 500 px.
- Not include offensive content like nudity, explicit language, or violence.
- 4+ unique and relevant images per product.
Register additionnal images in the "additional_image_link" field.
Include a mix of different types of images that show the product from different angles
Make sure your primary image is a clear shot that captures your entire product
Make it clear which product you’re selling in the images you provide
No less than 2 images per product
Blurry, low resolution or featured with a bad background
Text, like calls to action or promo codes, time sensitive information, watermarks
Make sure to provide multiple images to improve shop performance.
1. Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following attributes:
- "price": Cost and currency of the item (e.g. 9.99 USD)
- "sale_price": discounted price and currency of the item (e.g: 9.99 USD)
- "sale_price_effective_date": Time range for your sale period, including the date, time, and time zone when your sale starts and ends. If you don't enter sale dates, any items with a sale_price remains on sale until you remove their sale price.
Use this format, YYYY-MM-DDT23:59+00:00/YYYY-MM-DDT23:59+00:00, as follows:
- Type the start date as YYYY-MM-DD.
- Type "T" after start date.
- Type the start time in a 24-hour format (00:00 to 23:59), followed by the UTC time zone (-12:00 to +14:00).
- Type a "/" and then repeat the same format for your end date and time.
The example below uses the PST time zone (-08:00).
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Facebook. Contact Facebook to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Shipping details for the item, written as: Country:Region:Service:Price.
To use the free shipping overlay, type the price as 0.0.
Use "," to separate multiple shipping details for different regions or countries. Only people in the specified region or country will see shipping details for that region or country. You can leave out the region (keep the double "::") if your shipping details are the same for an entire country.
Example (multiple shipping details for different regions):
US:CA:Ground:9.99 USD,US:NY:Air:15.99 USD
Example (no region): SG::Air:14.99 SGD
Shipping weight of the item in lb, oz, g, or kg.
Example: 10 kg
3. Variation values
To display products with variations, complete the following matching and exclude the parent lines from the optimized feed.
Items that are variants of a product. Provide the same item_group_id for all items that are variants.
Manage your Exclusions
In addition to the usual instructions for exclusions, you must exclude for this channel:
- "Parent products" if your products catalogue contains any, this channel does not want to receive parent files.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Get the Lengow URL of your products feed provided at the catalog launching step.
Then, use the "Set up a scheduled feed" procedure detailed into the"Upload Items to a Catalog With a Data Feed File" article from Facebook guide here.
Launch the channel catalogue
To send your Lengow optimized feed to Facebook, follow the instructions of "Set up a scheduled feed" procedure detailed in the"Upload Items to a Catalog With a Data Feed File" article from the Facebook guide here.
Read Integration Reports
To help you view and correct the products errors check the Facebook documentation here.
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
- Edit "offer data"
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
Facebook's helpcenter is available here.