Types of free product listings
The types of free product listings service [previously called Surfaces across Google], allows you to promote your products for free on Google.
These ads can be made for two types of products:
1/Ads for products available on your website
To publish this type of ad, you will need to:
- activate the "Surfaces across Google" service on the "Google API - Services" feed in Lengow.
- activate "Google Surfaces" in your Google Merchant Center. Follow Partoo advices.
2/ Ads for products available in your shop(s)
To get this type of ads, you will need to:
- Activate the "Surfaces across Google" service on the "Google API - Services" feed in Lengow
- A Google Local Products Inventory feed in Lengow (If the LIA program is active via Lengow, you already have this feed)
- Activate the Google Local Surfaces service in your Google Merchant Center
The "Surfaces across Google" service
Fill in as many fields as possible in the structure.
Google will use the data in the feed to generate the ads.
Use the field "destinationName.SurfacesAcrossGoogle" to exclude products for which you do not want to distribute this type of ad. Please, refer to the instructions in this field to find out how to complete it. If necessary, create a Rule.