Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Sending your products catalogue à La Poste, you'll display your products on both websites:
- La Poste Particuliers
- La Poste Pro
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
La Poste allows EAN Matching, i.e. if your products have already been created by the marketplace by another reseller, you don't need to send the "products" values usually required to create the product ad on this channel. Matching is done on the basis of the EAN code.
For these products:
- Categories Matching isn't required
- Regarding Attributes Matching, only some fields have to be filled in:
- ID Produit
- Product ID Type
- Prix Offre
- Quantité Offre
- Ecopart (if applicable)
- + fields related to promotion (if applicable)
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by La Poste. Contact La Poste to obtain the table of costs.
Select delivery methods in your La Poste back office.
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by La Poste. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by La Poste. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your La Poste account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
Note: Go to your Mirakl back office if you want to set up free shipping costs for all your products.
3. Variation values
All products attributes allow variations.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
- Regarding the identifiers you have to complete:
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to La Poste:
- Check that your La Poste online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your La Poste's back office.
Note: contact your La Poste account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to La Poste
Two distinct feeds are sent to La Poste through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to La Poste once a day at 01:00 am (CET).
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to La Poste every hours.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data" : Contact your channel account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out (the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" section.
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
Olivier Salvi (Partnership manager): email@example.com