To distribute your products on Harvey Nichols, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Harvey Nichols only onboard brands with stock available in the UK.
Harvey Nichols doesn't allow EAN Matching, that is to say it'll not be possible for you to link your offers to product pages already existing on this channel. You'll have to send Harvey Nichols product and offer data for items you want to sell on this marketplace.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a Harvey Nichols channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with Harvey Nichols's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Harvey Nichols account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but Harvey Nichols recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for Harvey Nichols:
1. Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers and/or sales, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional for promotion / required for the sales period): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- discount-end-date (optional for promotion / required for the sales period): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
Sales: Harvey Nichols is asking to receive your sales offers before the event starts. To know the deadline, please contact your Harvey Nichols account manager.
2. Delivery method and costs
Harvey Nichols offers free shipping costs for all products on their website.
Note : You can include your shipping cost within your price product if you don't want to ship your products for free.
3. Variation values
Harvey Nichols accepts colour and/or size product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- style-ref: parent identifier (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- colour-code and colour: product colour. This data is mandatory for all products.
- size: product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
More about Mirakl Authentification System
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to Harvey Nichols:
- Check that your Harvey Nichols online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office Harvey Nichols.
- Send your product catalogue to Harvey Nichols
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to the channel once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created on the channel and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to the channel every hours. When the channel receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on the channel website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by Harvey Nichols. For each product in error, Harvey Nichols specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "Harvey Nichols" > "Activity"
- Your Harvey Nichols Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your Harvey Nichols account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on Harvey Nichols, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your Harvey Nichols Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your Harvey Nichols orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed:
Contact Harvey Nichols
- Ignacio Gonzalez Ignacio.Gonzalez@ harveynichols.com => Menswear, Kidswear and Homeware
- MarketplaceOnboard@ harveynichols.com => Integration questions on product/offer processes for sellers signed with Harvey Nichols