Register with Google
Contact Google to know if you are eligible to sell your products through them.
To distribute your products on Google, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your product catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Your main contact is your Google account manager.
- Google Shopping - Online Products feed structure and fields definition
- Summary of attribute requirements
- My products are rejected, why?
- View your published products
- Associate your Google Adwords and Google Merchant Center accounts (especially to display images in your Adwords ads)
- Specificities regarding "Unique product identifiers" for Google Adwords
- Shopping policies
Add the Google API channel in Lengow
Google Shopping Online Products via URL is now the recommended channel to use in Lengow. What is the difference?
Unless specified, the settings we indicate are for all Google services.
Google Shopping and Display Ads services: If you display your products in multiple countries, you'll have as many Google Shopping feeds in Lengow as you need to distribute your products. Each Google Shopping feed is independent of the others and although there are similarities, requires a specific country settings.
Let's get started!
Always follow the same steps to set up a channel in Lengow, as detailed in this article.
The information in the following articles focus on the settings specific to Google.
Click on "Next" below to continue reading.
We chose to indicate in these guides the field technical names given by Google, for two reasons:
- They are titles, which Google will communicate to you
- These titles are common to all languages in Lengow. Whatever version of this channel you use (English, French, Spanish, Italian, ...), this guide will refer to the fields mentioned on the structure.
In Lengow, you will find the title of these fields under the name indicated by Lengow in the language of the structure: