Contact BHV to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on BHV, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
Note: you don't have these values in your product catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a BHV channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories with BHV's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested values or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your BHV account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but BHV recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for BHV:
To set up special offers, fill in the following fields:
- price: strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your products are not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- discount-price: discounted price of your product.
- discount-start-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- discount-end-date (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd.
- code-manifestation: code of the private sales organized by BHV. Contact your BHV account manager to get this code.
- VP-price: strikethrough price.
- VP-discount-price: promotional price.
- VP-discount-start-date: date on which the private sales BHV begin. Format: yyyy-mm-ddT00:00:00.000+01:00 during wintertime or yyyy-mm-ddT00:00:00.000+02:00 during summertime. If this field remains empty, the promotion will be displayed immediately.
- VP-discount-end-date: date on which the private sales BHV end. Format: yyyy-mm-ddT00:00:00.000+01:00 during wintertime or yyyy-mm-ddT00:00:00.000+02:00 during summertime. If this field remains empty, the promotion will be displayed for a indefinite period.
- code-manifestation: code of the private sales organized by BHV to display the operation label and add the product to the merchandising. Contact your BHV account manager to get this code.
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods has to be done in your BHV back office. Click on the tab "Boutique" > "Settings" > "Delivery".
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
3. Variation values
BHV accepts variations based on size and colour.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- sellerProductId: parent identifier for your variations (a common identifier to all variations for one product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- Fill in the attribute(s) corresponding to your product variations ("color" and "size" attributes)
July 2021 VAT legislation - Get compliantYou are selling and shipping from and to Europe. Any action is required from your part.
If this is not your case, BHV requires you fill in the country from where you ship orders in your BHV Mirakl backoffice under the " Expéditions et modalités de retours" part (Shipping and return).
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel using "Preview".
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
- Before sending your optimised catalogue to BHV:
- Check that your BHV online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your back office BHV.
Note: contact your BHV account manager if you have any question on this matter.
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products. It is sent to BHV once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in BHV and will appear online within 2 days, after the offer feed has been sent.
Note: inform your BHV account manager when you submit a new products catalogue in your Mirakl interface.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to BHV every 4 hours. When BHV receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on BHV website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel. For each product in error, the channel specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your BHV account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To unpublish an offer on BHV, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributs Matching" area.
If the product is:
- Simple: there will be no preview of the product page on your store, but the link to the product page will remain active.
- With variations: the product page still exists with the other sizes/colors available.
- To delete an offer from your BHV Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributs Matching" area.
Manage your BHV orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
4. Specific to BHV orders
- Type of pickup point
BHV specifies the type of pickup point for parcels in a dedicated field.
In the Lengow API, you'll find this information in the "relay.type" node. This information is also provided if you're using one of our plugins, or in the Lengow solution when exporting the orders list.
Here are the possible values:
- For Colissimo: A2P (Pickup Station), BPR (Post Office), ACP (ColiPoste agency), CDI, BDP, CMT.
- For Chronopost: A, B, P.
Find here the latest changes/communications from the channel and what you have to do in Lengow:
- To sum up
BHV will update its categories and the attributes associated with these categories on 11 October 2021.
- What you have to do in Lengow
- At the Category Matching step: Check the unassigned categories and match the categories in your catalogue to these from BHV.
- Then at the Attributes Matching step: Review the settings in place for the common attributes and the attributes per category and complete as much as possible the attributes that would be empty, in order to make available to BHV, the most complete catalogue possible.
Note that these values are those of the previous Galeries Lafayette evolution which will be 90% similar to BHV's changes.