Contact ePRICE (email@example.com) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
To distribute your products on ePRICE, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required by Lengow.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a ePRICE channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
We recommend defining a Segment within your product catalogue to only configure and send the products you want to publish on this channel.
Match your categories with ePRICE's through "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on field definition. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your ePRICE account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but ePRICE recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
Some special features for ePRICE:
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1 Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
3. Variation values
ePRICE accepts product variations for sizes and/or colours. Fill in the following fields:
- family_code: this field must contain your products parent identifier (common to all product variations for one product). Mandatory if some products have variations (this field has to be left empty if a product has no variations).
- Colore: this field must contain your products colours. Colour values are defined by ePRICE. Mandatory if some products have colour variations.
- Taglia: this field must contain your products sizes. Size values are defined by ePRICE. Mandatory if some products have size variations.
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step above dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
Launch the channel catalogue
Before sending your optimised catalogue to the channel:
- Check that your channel online store has been created and opened.
- Check that there are no rules created in your channel back office.
Note: contact your channel account manager if you have any question on this matter.
- Send your optimised catalogue to the channel
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
- Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of your products. It is sent to ePRICE once a day at around 3:30 am. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in ePRICE and will appear online within 48 hours, after the offer feed has been sent.
- Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc. It is sent to ePRICE hourly. When ePRICE receives the offer feed, data is updated almost immediately on ePRICE website.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by ePRICE. For each product in error, ePRICE specifies the reason for the rejection.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office:
- Products feed report: "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track product imports"
- Offers feed report : "My Inventory" > "Import From File" > "Track offer imports"
Edit a product file
- Edit "product data"
Contact your ePRICE account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data"
Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out.
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on ePRICE, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your ePRICE Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching" area.
Manage your ePRICE orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves new or modified orders on the channel's website:
- Every 15 minutes
- Once a day, for new orders made or amended in the last 5 days
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/Mirakl orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.