Import products from Google Drive
You don't have access to an FTP server or you aren't able to create a URL leading to your products data? You have a Google account?
It is possible to save your CSV file on Google Drive and then save it in Lengow.
This way, changes you'll make on your CSV file will be automatically available at the next update of your file by Lengow.
How does it work?
Follow the below steps:
2. Save this file in CSV format (UTF-8 encoding is recommended). The delimiter can be the pipe "|", the semi-colon ";" or the comma ",".
3. Upload this CSV file to your Google Drive. Make sure the file is accessible to anyone with the link (option to select in "File" > "Share" > "Share with others").
4. In the "Catalogues" tab in Lengow:
- Click on "Add a new catalogue".
- Select "Google Drive" as the import method
Then follow the requested steps in Lengow platform.
You can save a new version of your CSV file in Google Drive at any time.
The data will be automatically updated in your Lengow account at the next planned indexing.