Add a new product catalogue
Why and when should you add a product catalogue?
- You are managing several websites and therefore have different product catalogues available.
- The product catalogue you have uploaded to Lengow is missing product variations and the channel you've added already is requesting this type of products.
- You are developing your international activity and have a store available which is translated into several languages.
Adding a product catalogue
Dans l'onglet Catalogues :
- Click on "Add a new Catalogue".
- Then start with the "Lengow Matching". This is where you can match the fields from your catalog and those requested by Lengow.
Checking products imported
Preview imported products
Il s'agit de la prévisualisation de tous les produits après le premier chargement du catalogue
- Recherchez les produits qui vous intéressent en utilisant le moteur de recherche.
- Cliquez sur un produit, pour voir l'ensemble des valeurs importées pour celui-ci.
Statistics about imported products
- On the right of the Matching Lengow a table shows:
- New products detected (the first import is the entire catalog).
- The updated products (if one of the values has been changed for the product since the last import).
- Products deleted since the last import.
- Deduplicated products - based on the product identifier (field associated with the "Product ID" in the "Matching Lengow"). Lengow keeps in base the first product duplicated in the catalog products.
- Products in error. If one of the critical fields is empty (product identifier, title, category, price), if there is a shift of lines, ... These products are removed from the display.
At this step you can:
- Consult the details of the concerned products.
- Make a new import.
If your product catalog contains products in error: correct these errors directly in your product catalog from your back office and retry an import.
How are included the changing values of my catalog?
Lengow retrieves the updates of your data each time you import the catalog, follow them in the Import History.