- one with Zalando Partner Program
- one with Zalando Fulfillment Solutions
- Try to send to Zalando's warehouse the 20% of SKUs that are responsible for 80% of your sales and replenish frequently. Zalando recommends weekly or bi-weekly.
- You will be assigned a dedicated Zalando sales manager to help you through the process of getting started.
Get in touch with ZFS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting started with ZFS in Lengow
ZFS orders management
The orders fulfilled by Zalando are retrieved in Lengow directly at the "shipped" status.
A "fulfillment" icon is shown on ZFS orders (see screenshot).
If you import these orders into your back office:
- using Lengow API: the information can be retrieved through the node "is_delivered_by_marketplace".
- using one of Lengow's plugins, from the orders import settings:
- Activate the option to import the orders shipped by marketplaces.
- Specific for Shopify: No action is required on your part. Orders go directly back to your Shopify backoffice with the status "fulfilled" and don't decrease stocks. Look for the custom field "shipped by marketplace" and the value "yes" or "no" in your logs.
In zDirect, you can monitor your stock movements and manage your shipping notices.