Register with Google
Contact Google to know if you are eligible to sell your products through them.
To distribute your products on Google, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required by Lengow.
Your main contact is your Google account manager.
- Google Shopping - Online Products feed structure and fields definition
- Summary of attribute requirements
- My products are rejected, why?
- View your published products
- Associate your Google Adwords and Google Merchant Center accounts (especially to display images in your Adwords ads)
- Specificities regarding "Unique product identifiers" for Google Adwords
Add the Google Shopping channel in Lengow
Add the Google Shopping via URL channel to your Lengow account.
We recommend defining a Segment within your product catalogue to only configure and send the products you want to publish on this channel.
If you display your products in multiple countries, you'll have one Google Shopping feed per country. Each Google Shopping feed is independent of the others and although there are similarities, requires specific country settings.
Let's get started!
Always follow the same steps to set up a channel in Lengow, as detailed in this article.
The information in the following articles focus on the settings specific to Google.
Click on "Next" below to continue reading.