All channels are not working the same way and Lengow has made sure to offer the right option(s) for each of them.
Please refer to the "Unpublish/Delete an offer" step in the guide for the marketplace you are interested in to know the exact way(s) to unpublish a product from the channel.
Here are the different settings you may encounter in these guides:
- Delete the product directly from your product catalog. When catalogue is imported, the product won't be found, and Lengow will send the necessary information to the marketplace for the product to be unpublished.
- Exclude the product (exclusion procedure here). Depending on the channel's possibilities, this will either change stock to 0 or unpublish the products.
- Complete the necessary attribute in "Attributes matching" and:
- pass the quantity of the product to 0 (zero).
- Fill in the expected value (For example: "out of stock" ...).
- Complete a specific attribute such as "update-delete" with the value "delete"
If the option leads you to the Attributes Matching step in Lengow, read the definition of the attributes to know the expected value.