Contact the marketplace to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website. To display your products on this marketplace, check that your products catalogue contains the data normally required.
PC Componentes is available for Spain and allows you to publish your products on PC Componentes and/or Unilae.
PC Componentes is focused on electrical consumer goods while Unilae carries exclusive verticals like fashion, cosmetics and homewares. If your catalogue contains a mixture, both channels can be activated. Please contact your account manager to activate your chosen channel(s).
Note: You don't have these values in your products catalogue? Contact the Lengow Support Team to find an alternative.
When adding a new offer, the import process must identify the product associated with the offer.
There are several ways to match an offer with a product :
- Using a product unique identifier: EAN, ISBN, and so on.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "EAN" (or ISBN, or else).
- In the "product-id" field, enter the unique identifier value.
- Using your internal product SKU.
You must have previously sent your product SKU to the channel via the product import process. There are two ways to match the product with the offer:
- If your offer SKU is the same as your product SKU (which is different from the operator product SKU):
Enter the SKU value in the "sku" field and leave the "product-id" and "product-id-type" fields empty.
- If your offer SKU is not the same as your product SKU:
- In the "sku" field, enter your offer SKU.
- In the "product-id-type" field, enter "SHOP_SKU".
- In the "product-id" field, enter your product SKU value.
Add a channel catalogue
Add a channel catalogue in your Lengow account.
Match your categories using "Categories Matching".
Complete Attributes Matching
Match your products catalogue fields with the fields requested by the channel, based on fields definitions. If necessary, enter hard values, use functions and/or adapt the values by creating rules. For fields with valid values, select the suggested value or match with your products catalogue values.
If a value is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your channel account manager and ask for the creation of the concerned value.
Some fields are mandatory and must be completed for your products to be created or updated. Other fields are optional but the channel recommends you fill them in to improve your products visibility.
1. Set up your special offers/sales
To set up special offers/sales, fill in the following fields:
- "price": strikethrough price of your product (original price). If your product is not discounted, this field must be filled in with your usual selling price.
- "discount-price": discounted price of your product.
- "discount-start-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale begins. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will only begin on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- "discount-end-date" (optional): the date on which your promotion/sale ends. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field, the promotion will stop on the date provided. Format: yyyy-mm-dd
2. Delivery method and costs
Shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by the channel. Contact it to obtain the table of costs.
2.1. Delivery methods
Select delivery methods in your channel back office.
2.2. Shipping costs
Please note that each product is linked to a logistics category. The shipping costs are calculated on the basis of:
- the delivery method linked to the product
- the logistics category linked to the product
For the logistics category, you may choose between several options:
Keep the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, no action needs to be taken by you in Lengow.
Change the logistics category assigned by default by the channel. In that case, fill in the field "logistic_class" (contact your channel account manager to obtain the list of authorised values).
PC Componentes does not use lead time to ship field. The seller will indicate the delivery date.
-> An order with a 24h shipping method placed at 17:59 on 22/12 will have to be delivered on 23/12.
On the other hand, if it is done at 18:01 it would be on 24/12
Business days are Monday through Friday
3. Variation values
You can configure your product combinations in Lengow.
Complete the attribute below with the product "parent" identifier:
Note: The parent ID is the common ID that groups all the variants of a product.
4. Image requirements
It is mandatory to meet several image criteria to ensure its display:
- JPEG (.jpg) format
- white background, without frames or excessive margins on the sides
- resolution of 800×800
- the product must appear alone in the main image, and neither brands nor logos must appear
Manage your Exclusions
Follow the usual instructions for exclusions for this channel:
Are there product variations in your catalogue? Check whether the parent products should be excluded or not in the step dedicated to variations.
Preview your data
Check the data you are about to send to the channel at the "Preview" step.
Configure your Options
Configure options before sending your products catalogue to the channel.
Mirakl_storeid : Enter here your Mirakl store identifier
More about Mirakl Authentification System
Launch the channel catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to the channel through API:
Product Feed: enables the integration and creation of products.
It is sent to the channel once a day.
Offer Feed: enables the update of prices, stock, etc.
It is sent to the channel every hour .
Displayed products go through an acceptance phase.
Offers will be in error as long as they haven't been accepted by the marketplace.
You will be notified you when products are accepted (there is no automatic notification from PC Componentes to Lengow).
As soon as the products have been accepted, errors preventing offers from being displayed will disappear from the offer feed.
Read Integration Reports
Read product and offer Integration Reports to check that your products are properly configured, either at product creation level (product feed) or updates (offer feed). These reports list only items which were rejected by the channel.
Product and offer integration reports are available and downloadable from:
- Lengow: "Channel" tab > select "name of the channel" > click on "Activity"
- Your Channel Mirakl back office
Edit a product file
Check our usual guidelines to edit your data.
- Edit "product data" : Contact your channel account manager to edit this data.
- Edit "offer data" : Data is automatically updated as soon as the offer feed is sent out (the frequency is indicated at the "Launch the channel catalogue" step).
Unpublish/Delete an offer
- To stop advertising an offer on the channel, read our recommendations.
- To delete an offer from your channel Mirakl back office, set the quantity of the product at 0 (zero) in the "Attributes Matching".
Manage your orders
You can manage your orders in the Lengow platform.
1. Order retrieval
Lengow retrieves orders placed on the channel website every 15 minutes.
2. Order processing
Orders go through various statuses in Lengow while being processed.
3. Lengow/PC Componentes orders Statuses
This marketplace uses common statuses of Mirakl orders.
Invoices have to be attached in the document section of the order.